New Clarke Focus II Rider 28 & 34 Disc Floor Scrubber (56114012)
The Clarke Focus® II Rider lets you easily satisfy the job at hand. Available with a 28 or 34 inch disc deck, the Focus II Rider can easily clean university entryways or remove floor finish in healthcare facility hallways. A large 31 gallon tank and low-solution flow rates result in 84 minutes of continuous scrubbing without a dump and refill, while increased down pressure (up to 225 pounds) allows for one pass cleaning. When your application requires diverse cleaning performance, select from three solution flow rates, fine tune solution ratios and adjust between five speed settings.
Featuring an open machine design, you can access the Focus II Rider driver compartment from the left or right and quickly modify the tools-free adjustable seat for maximum comfort. The Focus II Rider takes operator comfort even further with a low-step height, anti-slip floor surface, recessed foot pedal and angled floorboard. Offering best-in-class maneuverability and water pickup, the Focus II Rider’s turning radius is ideal for cleaning tight spaces while its heavy-duty steel side skirts provide enhanced wiping and water containment. An easily-adjustable squeegee increases water and debris pickup capabilities.
Chemical-free floor finish removal
Enhanced with BOOST® Technology, the Focus II Rider offers a 28-inch BOOST deck, delivering high levels of cleaning with the ultimate in green benefits. Say goodbye to costly chemicals, slippery floors and undesirable odors with easy floor finish removal without the use of chemicals. BOOST uses up to 70% less solution, extends equipment pad life by 40%, provides longer battery runtimes and cuts labor time in half.
- BOOST® Technology with chemical-free floor finish removal saves labor and cleaning costs while providing an environmentally-friendly solution
- Wide turning radius puts the rider at the top of its class for cleaning capacity
- Increased down pressure for one pass cleaning of heavy soils
- Quiet operation for application flexibility and daytime cleaning
- Optional Chemical Mixing System automatically delivers the correct mixing solution to the brush deck
- Flexible cleaning capabilities with 28 and 34-inch disc deck models and 28-inch BOOST® deck model